Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for all the usual  things like good health, my family, my friends (writerly and otherwise) and in these tough times, my job.  I am thankful that I can still pay the bills and buy books.  But most of all, I am thankful for the support I receive from my dearest hubby and kids when I write, revise, brainstorm, keep in touch with the writing world online, go to conferences, read subs from my critique group, write my critiques, go nuts over writing query letters and the submission process, listen to my disappointment when I receive a rejection, listen to my excitement when I get a request for a partial or full, and on and on and on....  They are the awesomest, coolest, simply the best family I could hope to have in my journey to be an author.  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment